Friday 10 June 2011

Intro-this....

Forgive me for anything I may say that may offend people.
I'm creating this blog to document my experiences working in a computer store the questions the attitude and the products. Credentials well to be honest I don't have any formal credentials in the computer industry, I've worked at this computer store for the past 3 years of my life while studying Architecture at school. 
So realistically I know electronics and Design... my past jobs have been all in the service industry from working at a hotel parking cars to working in an architecture firm. 
Amazingly working in a store for 3 years you encounter stupid questions and amazing stories. Everyone needs a computer and everyone uses a computer. BUT everyones needs in those computers are different, to many people don't realize that and just go about day to day buying what ever those mindless drones at Bestbuy, and Future Shop tell them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment